This sounds really too good to be true. Well, it's worth a try. Anything with a possibility to make money is worth a try, especially if it is for free. I am talking of CustomOrderThis. Here's how this thing works guys. To make money from this program you need to complete offers. Almost similar to how treasuretrooper, cashcrate work. But the best part about this earning site is the referral program. Incredible prizes awaits the member who gets many referrals.

This is how my dashboard looks like.

click image to enlarge


I am a recent member of the site so no proof of payment yet. I need to get 5 referrals to be paid. If I get 5 referrals I get paid $250 in my paypal account! There are other prizes for all the referrals a member brings, both in cash and in kinds - gadgets, ipods, etc. The highest money is for 20 referrals which is equivalent to $1000.

Now the challenge is for me to get 5 referrals to really know if this site pays. It's hard to convince you to join an earning site with no proof of payment. But I am convincing you to join under my referral for the sake of determining the legitimacy of this earning program. If I get paid you know it is a legitimate program. You can join the program under my referral- CustomOrderThis. I just hope this is not another scam site like PBCASH! Sooner, I'll find out! To those who would join under my referral, thanks in advance. It sure means a lot! :)

UPDATE: Proof of Payments








I am including proof of payments I found online. Imagine if this site is really legit. We could make lots of money from this. It's worth a try guys. Of course, I am not a hypocrite I would want you to join under my referral. The faster I reach the 5 referrals the earlier I get paid, the earlier we'll find out if this site is as true as it says it is. So I urge you to be my referral. I am willing to help my referrals get referrals too. You help me I help you. How's that?!

Afilliate Link

6 comentários

  1. Anônimo // 5 de abril de 2008 às 00:17

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

  2. Anônimo // 5 de abril de 2008 às 00:17

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

  3. admin // 16 de abril de 2008 às 02:57

    it has come to my attention that you have copied my entire article..please remove this article ASAP or i will be prompted to do other extreme measures.

    http://spaceofinfluence.blogspot.com/2008/03/250-for-5-referrals.html

  4. admin // 16 de abril de 2008 às 02:58
  5. my blog // 19 de agosto de 2008 às 01:22

    Well I am impressed with the offers of this site and I hope they are good in payment also.


    Voucher Codes

  6. Blogger // 12 de outubro de 2016 às 18:52

    Come and see how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are living their wildest dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY